What can a Jacksonville, Florida head and spinal cord injury lawyer do for you? First and foremost, help you gain rightful compensation.
Each year over ten thousand people suffer spinal cord injuries, and well over half of those result in paraplegia. The rest are likely to end up with quadriplegia. For some victims, their injuries result in a partial loss of function, but for other victims, injuries can mean a total loss of function and sensation at and below the affected vertebrae.
The lifetime cost to treat someone who is a victim of a traumatic brain injury as a result of an accident or malicious injury may range between $600,000 and $1.8 million. Within the U.S. alone, someone sustains a traumatic head injury every 15 seconds and there are approximately 1.4 million traumatic brain injuries every year. Of those who live, more than 80,000 are left with permanent disabilities.
*Statistical Source: BrainAndSpinalCord.org
If an accident or a malicious attack has left you or a loved one paralyzed with a traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury, the sheer range and number of issues can leave you feeling overwhelmed. You’re probably wondering who will pay all the medical bills. How will your lives change? How will you manage the loss of income? What does the future hold for you and your family?
At Glober Law Firm, we know you need to get your life back on track, and our team is here to help you get the answers, the support, AND the compensation you need to accomplish that.
Hire A Jacksonville, Florida Head and Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer with Experience
The spinal cord and brain are the most important components of a human body’s nervous system, and these components work in tandem—the spinal cord relaying messages from around the body to the brain, and the brain managing those messages. It all works well until it’s damaged.
Like brain injuries, a spinal cord injury can change a person’s life forever and there are a number of expensive treatments involved with recovery. Did you know that vocational rehabilitation is a vital part of spinal cord treatment?
James Glober and his team of expert head and spinal cord injury lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida will make sure that your case is treated with dignity and that you get the care and treatment you need to recover.
Here Are The Benefits of Working with Glober Law Firm
- You pay only when your case is resolved in your favor.
- Our team has worked together for over 12 years, so we have the experience you need.
- If you are recuperating and cannot drive to meet us, we’ll come to you.
- We’ll also work around your schedule or the schedule of those you need with you. Meetings in the evenings or on weekends are no problem.
- Glober Law Firm represents clients throughout Northeast Florida, including Baker county, Union county, Bradford county, Alachua county, Columbia county, Nassau county, Duval county, and St. Johns County.
- The first consultation is entirely 100% free!