Guiding You Back to Peace

Federal Tort Claims

Jacksonville Federal Tort Claims Lawyers

Also Serving the Injured & Victims of Negligence Throughout Duval and St. Johns Counties, FL 

Under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA), you have the right to make a legal claim against a federal government agency if you have suffered injuries or property damage due to the negligence or wrongdoing of such an agency. The FTCA is a complex law and filing a claim against the federal government is a complicated matter that calls for an attorney who is experienced in federal tort matters.

At Glober + Glober, you can work with a law firm that puts a Florida Board-Certified attorney on your side. Few attorneys achieve the status of Board Certification which recognizes the specialized “knowledge, skills, and proficiency” of a lawyer in his or her area of law. Our firm also has been in practice for 35 years with 25 of those years located in the Jacksonville area. 

Need to explore a claim against a federal agency under the FTCA? Contact Glober + Glober at (904) 587-4446 or submit your contact details online to schedule a free initial consultation. 

success stories

attorneys dedicated to you
  • $1.2 Million Car Crash
  • $1.1 Million Fatal Alcohol Sale to Minor
  • $1.06 Million Truck Accident
  • “Best decision I could have made” - Brian D.
  • “Would recommend to anyone!” - Mimi V.
  • “Very Transparent” - Ryan M.

    Put 30+ Years of Trial Experience to Work for You

    Schedule a Free Case Evaluation Today