Fighting for the Medical Care & Compensation You Need in Duval and St. Johns Counties
With over 30 years of experience (including formerly working on behalf of an insurance company), Attorney Jim Glober has a complex understanding of truck accident litigation. The Glober + Glober Attorneys, P.A. team recognizes that the commercial truck company will send its lawyers and insurance adjusters to the scene of a crash almost immediately in an attempt to mitigate the damaging evidence and control the accident scene.
Therefore, we move quickly to investigate the accident, recover evidence, and prove the negligence that contributed to or caused the accident:
- Was the truck driver speeding?
- Was the truck driver fatigued from driving too many hours?
- Were negligent hiring practices used by the trucking company?
- Were driver logs and maintenance records accurately maintained?
- Did defective truck parts lead to a tire blowout?
- Did an unbalanced load cause the semi to roll over?
- Did an abrupt halt cause other cars to crash?
Our firm handles personal injury and wrongful death claims on behalf of people affected by tragic truck accidents. With the force of the truck accident, it is common for people who survive the crash to suffer severe injuries, such as head and spinal cord injuries. Recognizing the emotional, financial, and physical strain these injuries can cause, we help truck accident victims and their families pursue full, rightful compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
$1.2 Million Car Crash
$1.1 Million Fatal Alcohol Sale to Minor
$1.06 Million Truck Accident
“Best decision I could have made” - Brian D.
“Would recommend to anyone!” - Mimi V.
“Very Transparent” - Ryan M.